Saturday, May 06, 2017

GDT for Marvelous Magnolias!

Hi everyone!

Well today I am here with a Guest Designer post for the fabulous Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog and the challenge this time is 'Shabby Chic' a fave of us all no doubt.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes with a Magnolia Image
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Anything goes
Craft Heaven Shop Inspiration and challenge blog- Scent of flowers
Noor! Design UK- Add lace


So for this challenge I used an older Tilda 'Tilda with missing button' she looks such a cute tomboy in her overalls doesnt she!

I coloured Tilda with Distress inks. The papers are from one of my fave collections that I seems to go to for everything at the mo and thats 'The songbirds secret' from Pion Design. I love the green and yellow tones in this collection.

The dies...well the body of the card is from a Go Kreate die. The rest of the dies are from the gorgeous Magnolia.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Arent these sunflowers just awesome!!!! The pin is from Noor! Design UK as is the pearl trim along the bottom.

I added some Nuvo crystal drops to the image for Tilda hair bobbles and dotted some on the die cut leaves.

Hope you can play along with us at Marvelous Magnolias.

Have a great week.

Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Morning Davinia what a beautiful card and I love your design and the colours are gorgeous.

    Debs xxx
    www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi she is super cute adore the bursts of yellow thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Davinia love all the dies you have added & love the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia & hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx