Sunday, May 08, 2016

Violet Tilda

Happy Sunday everyone!

Over here in Oz its Mothers day although back in England we had it a month or so ago but still a big shout out to my mam and MIL back in England!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Noor!Design Uk- May Flowers
Midweek Magnolias- Say it with flowers
Craft Heaven Shop Inspiration and challenge blog- Mood board
Paradise of Magnolia- Lace and charm
All about Magnolia challenge blog- All about crafting

I am here today with a card that was inspired by some gorgeous papers. I really did have to force self to use them and not just look at them forever lol. Surely I am not on my own in this!!!!!

I used 'Violet Tilda' for this card. She is sweet isnt she. I love all the flowers around her. I coloured miss Tilda with Distress Inks.

Now the papers...sigh...sooooo beautiful dreamy and gorgeous! The collection is called 'Rose Garden' by Craftsandyou and I got them from Noor!Design Uk. The pink lace under the image is from The Ribbon Girl. The button lace edging the lace die cut from Magnolia, is from Live and Love Crafts.

The dies are from Magnolia and the card shape is from Go Kreate.

On all the die cuts I used Glimmer mist in 'Iridescent Gold' I love the shimmer that this gives. I used  4 different colour embossing powders- Shabby blue, shabby pink, shabby gold and chunky white.

The stamen in the die cut flowers are also from Live and Love crafts. The butterfly paper-clip is from Prima as is the rose corner embellie.

In the middle of the butterfly die cut I added a resin flower. To finish off I tied a bit of cream lace through the tag die cut and added a bronze butterfly charm and some glitter glue to Tilda's flowers.

Hope you have a great week ahead.


Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning!
    I love every detail
    Thank you for joining the challenge of Paradise of Magnolia
    Greetings Geertje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us in the Paradise of Magnolia Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx